Awards & Honours :-
- Best Paper Award titled “Synthesis of Bulk Metallic glasses by Mechanical Alloying”, 56th National Metallurgical Day-Annual Technical Meeting of Indian Institute of Metals, November 2003, Kolkata, India.
- Sudarshan Bhat memorial prize for best Ph.D. thesis in the Department of Metallurgical and Materials Engineering, July 2008, Indian Institute of Technology Madras, Chennai, India.
- Best Paper Award titled “Prediction of amorphous/glass forming compositions in Fe- Zr-B system”, 4th International Conference on Solidification Science and Processing, November 2009, Chennai, India.(Principal Author: Late B.R. Rao)
- Best Paper Award titled “Synthesis of Al-AlN metal matrix composites by Nitrogenation”, 4th International Symposium for Research Scholars, December 2010, Chennai, India.(Principal Author: Sandeep Fale)
- Best Paper Award titled “Antibacterial nanosized Silver substituted hydroxyapatite with enhanced mechanical properties”, 140th Annual Meeting-The Minerals, Metals and Materials Society, March 2011, San Diego, California, USA. (Principal Author: Sumit Goenka)
- Best Paper Award titled “Evaluation of mechanical properties of Al-AlN Metal Matrix Composites synthesized by using chemical precursors”, 99th Indian Science, January 2012, Bhubneswar, India. (Principal Author: Sandeep Fale)
- Indo-US Science and Technology Fellowship award as Visiting Scientist to Ames Laboratory (US-Department of Energy), Iowa State University, IA, USA during May– December 2012.
- Binani Gold Medal Award for paper titled “Prediction of bulk metallic glass formation in Cu-Zr-Ag-Hf system by thermodynamic and topological modeling” Trans. Indian I Metals 65 (2012) 827-831. (Principal Author: Vincent S)
- Best Reviewer Award: Indian Institute of Metals and Springer, 55th National Metallurgists day & 71th Annual Technical meeting (NMD ATM 2017), Birla Institute of Technology, Goa Campus, Nov 2017, Goa, India.